Incorporation of Cyprus Companies
A Company may be created in Cyprus as a legal entity by being registered under the provisions of the Cyprus Companies Law, CAP 113.
The following types of Companies are recognized by the Cyprus Law:
- Company with limited liability by shares
- Company with limited liability by guarantee, with or without shares
The basic characteristic of a limited liability Company is that the members’ (shareholders’) liability is limited to the nominal value of the shares subscribed by them; and of a Company by guarantee, is that members’ liability is limited, on winding up, to the extent agreed upon. Companies with limited liability by shares may be private or public.
Most investors choose the corporate format of a Private Limited Company. For the registration of a Private Limited Company, the Company will need to follow the procedure for permission to be obtained from the Registrar of Companies for it to be registered. Once this procedure is followed, the new company will be able to commence its operations.
It is a legal requirement that an International Business Company should have at least one shareholder, one director, a secretary and registered office. If the beneficial owners require complete anonymity, the law allows nominee companies to be used to hold the shares in trust without the names of the beneficial owners being disclosed publicly. Being nominees, we can act on your behalf during the initial registration process and open bank accounts for you, without you physically being present in Cyprus.
The Cyprus legislation provides the flexibility by appointing nominees and our office guarantees full confidentiality of anonymity, but in practice, the client will be registered beneficial owner of this company. In all cases, beneficial owners are supplied with a trust deed and an instrument of transfer authorising the nominees to hold shares in trust for the undisclosed beneficiaries.
The last and significant advantage is the practice of shelf companies. By acquiring a shelf company, the client avoids delays and uncertainty regarding the name and duration of registering a company and can start operating its business immediately.
Our dedicated team consists of company incorporation specialists and multitask professionals including lawyers, accountants, financial advisors, banking administrators who can undertake the whole process of registering your International Business Company from start to finish.
As a specialised provider of Corporate, Trust and Legal Services, F.F. FEEDSERVE FIDUCIARY SERVICES LIMITED strives to be a professional, thus ensuring that our clients receive the best service in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Our mission is to become the preferred corporate fiduciary services provider for the clients who expect professionalism, quality and reliability from their business advisor.
We have carefully designed a range of a strictly personal approach services in order to offer our clients, both private individuals and corporations, those solutions needed to achieve their goals the best possible way.
Our services are designed to offer end-to-end solutions offering an ease of mind to each and every client, thus allowing them to maximise their performance and meet their targets to the highest level in their core business.
Therefore, we offer a detailed range of services in the following areas:
- Incorporation and Administration of Cyprus Companies
- Incorporation and Administration of Companies in various jurisdictions (British Virgin Islands – BVI, Seychelles, Belize, Panama,UK etc.)
- Provision of Nominee duties (Directors, Shareholders, Secretary,Registered Office)
- Arranging for preparation of Power of Attorneys, Minutes, Resolutions
- Arranging for drafting the Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Arranging for the provision of Legal Advice and Legal Opinions
- Reviewing, Negotiating and Drafting of Corporate Agreements/ SPAs/ SHAs/Partnership Agreements
- Opening Bank Accounts with all Banking Institutions
- Handling Finance and Banking transactions
- Arranging for the certification and apostille of Corporate Certificates and/or other documents
- Contacting the Registrar of Companies for all necessary submissions of forms and requests for certificates in compliance with the relevant legislation
- Providing translation and notarization of documents
- Arranging for company searches and due diligence
- Forming Trusts and Trustee Services
- Arranging for registration of International Collective Investment Schemes (ICIS) to the Central Bank of Cyprus (Funds)
- Arranging for registration of Trade Marks / Trade Names (Cyprus – European- International)
- Provision of Migration / Immigration Services
- Provision of Office and Virtual Office Facilities
Incorporation of Foreign Companies
- HONG KONG